Thanks to all the speakers and attendees who participated in the Workforce Optimization conference yesterday and made it such a positive experience. There was a great turn out, for this first time conference, with 20+ people attending in person and 50+ people attending virtually from 31 different companies.
I apologize to the people on the phone who could only hear the speakers and couldn't make out all the discussions in the room.
- Conference Presentations
- Brian Gaspar, Oracle: Conference Kick Off
- Laurie Bassi, McBassi & Company: The What & Why of Workforce Optimization
- Lexy Martin, CedarCrestone: Company Adoption of Profiles for Workforce Optimization. If you are interested in additional CedarCrestone Survey Results and Whitepapers please click here.
- Susan Wong, NetApp: Company Example of Workforce Optimization
- Scott Pollak, PwC Saratoga: How to get to Workforce Optimization
If you have any comments or feedback on the conference please let me know.